Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sixers game!!


Sixers game!! Yup, that's where I was tonight! I went with Rosa, a student from my cohort. Her second cousin is Joe Smith! (#8) In my opinion, from tonight's game, he's the third best. They won 104-84 over the Knicks - it was a good game! The Knicks did terribly! After sneaking down from our second-level seats, Rosa and I were almost courtside - yeah!! We had gotten these tickets free from one of our professors. I'm not sure how he was able to snag those...

Well, now it's back to my neo-liberalism reading for tomorrow - from, yes, a Christian perspective! I'm very grateful for the diversion of tonight!



Quote of the week (from a Starbucks cup): "The test in life is not how far we go, but where we stand. Will we give in to selfishness and fear, or seek for others what we demand for ourselves: dignity and an equal chance?" - Robert Shrum (political stragegist and NYU fellow)

No comments: