Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Bush's visit...

I wanted to write about something during the Annapolis conference a couple of weeks ago, however the only reactions I could find were indifference. Things will go on as they have gone on. There are students in Birzeit who think differently, however for the majority of Palestinians, they just want their life to move forward in peace in quiet. I find little information from the Israeli side. I was stationed in the West Bank. However the stories I heard were real, and the lives I met have been impacted drastically because of the occupation. This blog feels like a grain of sand compared to the stories that could be told and the understanding that could pour out from three months there.
After a heated discussion with my mom earlier this day about the end of times, my mind recalled verses in Romans concerning God' judgement - Romans 14:10.. "for we will all stand before God's judgment seat." 12 "so then each of us will have to give an account of himself to God."
The blaming will go on forever, but in Christ the blame is wiped free. Praise Him for His mercy, which is unto ages of ages!!