Monday, April 6, 2009

Babies, babies, babies!!

Ok - so it's been a crazy week! 4 friends of mine have each had baby girls within the past week!

Jenny Rawlings Wernly (best friend from college) - gave birth to Anna Elizabeth Wernly!! She's in Seattle, so I'll hopefully get there sometime next month. I've only seen Jenny twice since our college graduation - so a trip to see her is definitely in order!

Mary Sommerville McCullough (another best friend from college) - gave birth to her second baby girl - Caroline! Her other daughter, Katie, is a dear, so I expect this little one to give them now double the laughs, smiles, and all that a daughter brings!

Anna Taylor (wife of co-worker for FOCUS in Boston) - I met her and her husband Dom this summer as I volunteered at Internship One at Martha's Vineyard. They are a marvelous couple and great encouragement to me in this work! Add to that - they are both from the UK and came out of the ministry that FOCUS is founded upon. Their daughter's name is Anabella!

Heather Lyman Alexander (best friend from childhood) - Her dad and my dad worked together at our church. She gave birth yesterday to a dear little girl! I still don't know her name, but will find out soon! She's only in NY, so i'll be there in a couple of days to visit!!

Psalm 127:3
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him."

No comments: